In this John-and-Ryan-Tell-All episode, we discuss a number of topics with a group of students from the University of Florida, as part of their Association for Neuropsychological Students in Training (ANST) seminar.
A pdf of the transcript for this episode is available here.
- The inspiration for the NavNeuro podcast
- An overview of the structure and format of NavNeuro
- How John and Ryan find time to run NavNeuro while working full time as neuropsychologists
- Future plans for NavNeuro
- How to communicate complex scientific and clinical topics to a lay audience
- How we can leverage the NavNeuro platform to increase the visibility of the field of neuropsychology
- The inspiration for topics discussed on NavNeuro
- Other podcasts that inspire and inform John and Ryan
- How to handle the unlikely scenario where a listener or guest verbally attacks your character
- Alternative formats for future NavNeuro episodes
- The biggest obstacles to getting NavNeuro up and running